• Bunbury Founder Announces Major Event In October (03.15.17)
• International brand conference & festival Brandemonium will debut with major lineup in Cincinnati (06.22.17)
• International brand conference & festival Brandemonium announces additional speakers as part of major lineup in Cincinnati (07.27.17)
• Registration now open for brand activations at major conference & festival Brandemonium (08.08.17)
• Brandemonium Conference Schedule Released (07.27.17)
• New speakers added to major Brandemonium lineup - Register by August 31 to lock in special pricing (08.29.17)
• “Rock star” keynote address and additional speakers announced for Brandemonium event, just one month away (09.12.17)
• More speakers unveiled for major Brandemonium event, registration prices increase Saturday (09.12.17)
• Hofbrauhaus Newport announces limited availability signature beer celebrating major new Cincinnati event (09.12.17)
• Immersive experience opportunities to take over downtown Cincinnati as major event debuts October 11-14 (10.03.17)
• Immersive experience opportunities, all-star speaker lineup take over downtown Cincinnati as major event debuts starting Wednesday (10.11.17)
• Brandemonium plans 2018 return following immersive experiences, 110+ all-star speakers during 4-day debut event (10.17.17)
• International Brand Conference Shares New Ways To Engage Customers WVXU (09.11.17)
• Regal Activations BXP Magazine (09.17)
• Food for Thought BXP Magazine (09.17)
• Business Insight US Bank Business Watch (09.24)
• Co-founder Interview WLWT Ch. 5 (09.29)
• Brandemonium 2017 Promo Video Thank you Barking Fish Lounge (10.04.17)
Logos are for press use only. Any other use is restricted by Brandemonium LLC. Photos are licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.
Click here to request a Brandemonium media badge. Requests cannot be made after October 11, 2017, 5PM EST.
Only photographers and videographers with press credentials may photograph or videotape at the conference. By accepting press credentials, you agree to the following rules/terms:
• Press credentials must be visible at all times.
• Tripods, lights and elaborate set ups are not permitted in the hallways.
• Flash photography is not allowed.
• After three (3) minutes, photography is no longer allowed and cameras must leave the front of the room.
• Videotaping is allowed the first three (3) minutes of any session from the side or back of the room.
• You may not webcast, broadcast, or transmit audio/video for longer than 45 continuous seconds.
• You may not have an audio and/or video feed from the board.
• If you are staying for a session, we ask you find a seat.
• You may not block ingress or egress at any time.